My photo
Owner, "MAP Wellness" - a culinary nutrition and wellness company. Writer. Passionate cook, raw food chef, reiki practitioner, yoga teacher, and LIVE WELL educator. ​do yoga. enjoy good food. run. plant food. cook. savour wine. read books. buy good food. love. grow your energy. find peace. enjoy food. have passion. skip. eat food. do yoga. listen to jazz. have presence. be present. bike. read. see. hear. be. live. love.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Just Wow.

I was just thinking about how much my day job rocks.  Seriously. So what if I have to wake up by 4am every day, and I need to nap just to live a somewhat "normal" life?  I have the pleasure of walking into my "office" every morning knowing that I get to work with the most amazing team of on-air talent that never fail to crack me up consistently day in, and day out.  I also have a super talented crew of producers, technical personnel, and production staff that make my job as studio "mom" both fun and exciting. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.  Not to mention, I get to be one of the first people to meet every single celebrity and not-so-celebrity that walks through the door, and man oh man, have I met a few icons!

Case in point - Connie Chung.  WOW.  Gratitude.  That is all. 


1 comment:

I welcome your comments! Share away!