My photo
Owner, "MAP Wellness" - a culinary nutrition and wellness company. Writer. Passionate cook, raw food chef, reiki practitioner, yoga teacher, and LIVE WELL educator. ​do yoga. enjoy good food. run. plant food. cook. savour wine. read books. buy good food. love. grow your energy. find peace. enjoy food. have passion. skip. eat food. do yoga. listen to jazz. have presence. be present. bike. read. see. hear. be. live. love.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Gratitude, ya'll

Wow, everybody. I have well surpassed the page hits that I EVER thought I would get on this blog.  What started as a simple online journal to express my thoughts and work through my anxieties, has become an exercise that I feel ignited to work on as often as possible.  This is a real project of passion, one that I have found to be both fulfilling spiritually and rewarding emotionally, in every way.  From what I am hearing from you all, with your tweets, emails, and notes, you appreciate my taking the time to share as well.  So thank you everyone.  I am grateful for all of your support, love, and interest.  This really is a life-changing venture, and I love imparting my real story to you.  I am plunging, head first into happiness, and will continue to do so full throttle for as long as it takes to find my bliss.  

Please, become a follower, and leave your comments!  I love reading them. 

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog, Meg. Keep it comin'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being a reader & supporter Kathryn! XO

      Delete

I welcome your comments! Share away!